House Tour | Simple Christmas Decor Ideas
One of our favorite homes gets decorated for the holidays with the help of designer Susan Burns of Susan Burns Designs. See how she uses natural materials for a simple and relaxed holiday decor scheme.
Susan went for an organic approach using pine cones, greenery and fruit in place of glitzy decor. She started by trimming the Christmas tree with natural ornaments made of wood. Next, Susan created a rustic table centerpiece and dressed up the plate rack with fresh greens and a wreath. The dining room is kept simple with mini cypress trees, while the living room has hits of greenery and candles that glow with warmth. The porch is transformed into a cozy outdoor oasis complete with a garland wrapped around the railing and festive pillows and throws.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
home design ideas